Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quick Study Break

Shh.. I'm in the middle of making all my flashcards and I wanted to take a break. As I'm sure everyone on the planet knows, my break also means that my kitchen is cleaner, my floors are vacuumed, and my facebook is updated. I also made some hot chocolate and drank it.


And I'm thinking about making a sandwich.

No, probably an egg.

Or I could vacuum the closet.

(Did I mention how guilty I feel that I'm at home, alone, while Silas's great-grandmother is watching him? I have an early morning class and then an early afternoon class, so it wouldn't make sense to pick him up in between and it makes a lot of sense to use this time to study, uninterrupted. But as we all know, I'm not a sensible person when it comes to babies. I want to spend every moment I can with him - he only is a baby once!)

Ok, ok. I'll have less guilt if I get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment