Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall is in the air

Specifically in the rapidly decreasing in temperature air.

Yesterday, I woke up and walked the puppies before work. When I went to go to the bank on my lunch break, it was colder than that morning.

Weather, this is not how it works. Be reasonable. I understand that you enjoy the misery that comes from me wearing a light sweatshirt in weather that clearly demands a medium sweatshirt but we could talk about it. You could give me advance warning and then I'll keep an extra sweatshirt in my car so that the walk there is cold, but it's alright on the way back. Does that work for you?

Judging by the fact that it's even colder today, I'm gonna go with no.

I wanted to share a picture of the leaves changing color, but I don't have any of those. So instead, I'm going to pretend it's the spring, and warm, and leave you all with this:


I can feel the pollen assaulting my senses. Ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment