Saturday, October 20, 2012

Well I Guess It's One Way to Deal With Spit Up!

Silas has entered the phase of his life where he spits up. Often.

It is said that as long as the baby is happy, then spit up is a laundry problem and not a medical problem. So far this holds true for us. I don't mind reusing a burp cloth or blanket a few times before resigning it to the hamper, so I rotate through several blankets a day, giving each a chance to dry up and then using the next corner for the next time.

In order to make sure I am not without a cleaning material, I tend to leave a blanket in each of the places I'm most likely to be spending time - our computer room, the living room or our bedroom.

Today, Silas spit up three times in fairly quick succession, which I cleaned up using the same blanket. I put that blanket slightly hanging off of his carseat and grabbed a new one to use. When I glanced down later, I saw Sherlock tentatively licking the spit up spot. I sincerely hope this does not lead him to develop a taste for baby. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment