Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brought Silas to work today

I brought Silas to meet my coworkers today - he was wide eyed, awake and alert throughout the whole visit, and behaved like he was the best baby ever.

I told my manager that if I got permission to plunk him in a bassinet next to my desk, I'd be there tomorrow to work. I'd even put the bassinet under my desk, to hide him from distracting my coworkers with his massive cuteness.

My manager didn't seem thrilled at the proposition.

But if I understand the laws correctly, they have to give me time to use my pump at work and theoretically, I could just feed my baby directly instead instead of going through a middleman/machine. I mean, he totally only fusses when he's hungry. There's no way this plan could go wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment