Monday, October 15, 2012

Ok One More Serious Post

Haven't been terribly funny lately, I know. I've been getting steadily more upset as my maternity leave dwindles down to just a few weeks left. I know that some moms don't even have the luxury of maternity leave like I have had and I know that some moms look forward to getting back to their job.

But not me. I just want to take care of my baby and be there for him and be his mother. That's how it's supposed to work. That's how it was supposed to be, when I imagined my life when I was younger. I know some people might think it's stupid, but I always knew raising my children was the job I wanted.

I also want to go to nursing school so I can have a career after that, and I think Smiley and I will work that out somehow, but I know that no matter what, I do need to go back to my current job as planned for at least some time.

So, while I am happy, I am also sad and it's really cutting into my ability to write anything amusing. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment