Sunday, March 3, 2013

Busy, busy

Been a busy few days here. My anatomy and physiology class is getting to the parts that I have never really learned much about before, so I have to spend all of Silas's nap time reviewing flash cards instead of writing.

I woke up this morning feeling pretty happy. Probably because it's the first morning in quite some time that I've woken up because I chose to and not because there was a screaming baby wailing in my ear. It's crazy what a difference that makes. Mind you, I didn't get more sleep or anything. Silas still woke me up several times throughout the night.

And of course, the first thing that I saw when I checked my Facebook was a mom to a younger baby posting about how she get eight hours of sleep last night and how good it felt. Then my getting to wake up on my own after another hour of broken sleep seemed a little less wonderful. But for me, it is still great.


No comments:

Post a Comment