Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ok, some reasons to read my blog!

I guess it won't get me anywhere to say why I am not qualified to become a famous blogger so after thinking about it for awhile, I've managed to come up with a few compelling reasons why you should stick around and read for awhile:

1. I recently celebrated my one year anniversary with my husband. That's not the exact reason though. The exact reason is that I got married when I was 21, so the statistics are very much against our staying together for multiple years. So, read this blog and watch us defy the odds! (Or be crushed by statistics, but I'm feeling good so far!)

2. Reading my blog might prove one day to have scientific benefits that are currently unknown. You can get in for the first trial just by spending a few minutes each day checking out what I have to say! And then when something good happens, like your hair becomes shinier or your acne goes away, or anything positive really, you'll know that it was from reading my blog.

On the opposite side of that, it is important to note that anything negative that happens in your life is most definitely not from reading my blog and if bad things are still happening, try reading harder. Let me know - we'll work it out!

3. I once registered sweepstakes for a living so I can give non-legal advice on, uh, registering sweepstakes. Just in case you've ever wondered about it.

I know, I know - none of these reasons offer immediate benefits (unless you suddenly really have to register a sweepstakes). They do require some patience. But I can tell that you're the kind of person who has the patience to wait because you know eventually it'll pay off with shinier hair. Or something.

Ok, well I just had to get some good reasons out there. I'll let you know if I think of any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment