Thursday, April 18, 2013

Looking anywhere for art

I tell myself that if I had an excess of free time, I would go through and add art to my blog posts. I've heard time and time again that pictures are important. I thought that the wonderful tablet I got would help me add pictures. The problem is, it's all I can do to jot down my thoughts before I need to attend to Silas, Smiley, schoolwork or housework. I'm not ready to make my blog a higher priority on that list, I guess.

In the meantime, enjoy an old picture of Silas looking like a fisherman pirate. This was taken last year, at around three months, I believe.



1 comment:

  1. I use Windows live writer (free program) for my blogs. So, generally, if I'm looking to write a long blog post that also contains pictures, I don't do it all at once. I'll add some words through out the day as I have time, work on something else, and then go back and add the pictures. It's pretty convenient.

    ReplyDelete