Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dusty Blog

Oh, hi, blog. You're looking kind of dusty.

I think it has something to do with the fact that every moment Silas is asleep these days, I am studying for my summer courses. It's a blessing to be able to take online classes and not need a babysitter for Silas, but it does come at a price. Answering math problems is doubly intense when at any moment, Silas could wake up and obliterate my attempts to finish homework.

But I suppose it is important to breathe every few weeks and attempt to do something "just for me." (In this case, spew my thoughts down into a blog in hopes that someone laughs.) It's hard to not put Silas first. I'll freely admit that's my mothering MO. I brought him into this world, so I danged better take care of him.

Well, I was about to type up something undoubtedly hilarious, but then Sophie started barking at nothing and now Silas is up again. But he's all smiles, so I guess I can take the good with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment