Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth! Don't blow things up that shouldn't be blown up!

Granted, I know - some people have varying definitions on what should and should not be blown up.

I think that lately I have started to experience the "nesting" instincts that pregnant women occasionally get. If you saw my house, which is just as unorganized as usual, you might be curious as to what exactly I think "nesting" means.

I think it means how I wiped down some folding chairs that we are taking to a BBQ tonight and then decided I needed to wipe down our grill outside - despite the fact that our grill is staying put and no one is going to see the darn thing any time soon.

I think it means how I couldn't stand the way the xbox cords were lying on the ground and I had to neatly bunch them together - and then wipe down the xbox from any dust.

Actually, that's pretty much the crux of the instinct right there. My wonderful sister-in-law roommate bought those clorox disinfecting wipes and it's been an upward battle not to use them all to wipe down everything. Or maybe they're just addictive? That's completely a possibility, right?

Anyhow, it is the fourth and there are BBQs to get to. I'm going to do my best to not bring those clorox wipes, because I hear it can be considered rude to start trying to clean someone else's house without permission.

But I want to bring them, so that I can wipe down our car interior on the drive over.

And because grilling can be messy. They might appreciate the extra clean supplies! It's like a...hostess gift. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment